I wanted to share a wonderful article with you that I have just finished reading. It details how the Tampa housing sales have jumped 21% from the previous year. I urge you to read the full article that can be found on The Tampa Tribune’s website or by clicking here.
- Thank you for visiting our blog. I'm very active on here, so if there is a topic you would like me to cover, please let me know.
I am the CEO of EquiAlt: real estate based alternative investment firm with activities in equity, debt and private equity. Since 2008, EquiAlt's management has demonstrated a high level of competence in hundreds of distressed asset transactions, recapitalized companies while lending on landmark Las Vegas projects.
We understand that there are several strategies and goals in the area of real estate investing. Based on our experience, we offer education and offerings that are truly investment grade. Available products for investors range from totally passive to the traditional active.
Specialties: Risk management, deal structuring, asset improvement, asset allocation, networking, leadership, portfolio building and management.
- 2017.06.08In the NewsSigns of a lending squeeze for new apartments, retail and other Tampa Bay businesses
- 2015.04.15Real EstateTampa Apartments See Massive Rent Increase
- 2015.03.31Home OwnershipHelping Homeless Veterans in Tampa Bay, EquiAlt Donates Three Homes To Potter’s House Community Development.
- 2015.03.03UncategorizedNEWS RELEASE: EquiAlt Launches Long Term Portfolio With 172 Tampa Bay Properties With Additional $4.5 Million Spent In Rehabilitation Funds To Improve Local Neighborhoods.